Types of business coaching offered
Whether you are a small business owner or a large corporate executive, we can help. Our large team of certified coaches, certified trainers and consultants can meet a wide range of needs. Some coaches specialize in executive coaching or management coaching. Others, with the added profile of a consultant, can accompany small business leaders to help them increase their profitability and reach their goals more quickly. Contact us for a free exploratory meeting
Are you about to launch a new product or service? Do you want to reorient your activities and be successful? Would you like to be prepared for all eventualities to ensure the continuity of your business?
Consider strategic planning now, so that you can make the best decisions for your future now.
What is a strategic plan?
A strategic plan provides the company with a clear direction and a set of performance targets.
In drawing up your strategic plan, you will imagine your current activities (or those you are planning to set up) in the future and estimate the possible consequences, both positive and negative. In this way, you will be able to put in place the right solutions to ensure that your activities run smoothly and that your business grows.
In other words, your strategic plan will become the ultimate reference to guide your team towards common goals, avoiding unnecessary detours that waste time and money.
What are the reasons for developing a strategic plan?
There are several reasons for drawing up a strategic plan:
- You have just started your business and want it to prosper in the medium and long term.
- Major changes are taking place in your company (in terms of structure/form or activities) and you want the transition to be smooth.
- The environment in which your company is developing is undergoing significant change (the market is changing rapidly, new regulations are impacting your activities, new competitors are forcing you to review your offer, etc.), but you intend to do well.
- You would like to optimize the productivity of your teams.
- You want to avoid or better manage organizational problems affecting the performance of your teams.
- You want to adapt easily to future technologies. You need advice and support in digital transformation.
- You want to be better equipped to deal with labour shortages.
Corporate culture: a determining factor in the success of your plan
It is impossible to think about developing a strategic plan without a strong and well-defined corporate culture. A corporate culture is made up of values, beliefs and behaviours that make it easier for the company to function. The more positive and unifying it is, the more likely your employees will be to invest in your organization… and the more committed and open they will be to participating in achieving the goals set out in your strategic plan.
Do you want to strengthen your corporate culture? We can help you.
The main elements of a strategic plan
A complete and reliable strategic plan designed jointly by your team and the experts at Levasseur Warren, will include.
- The definition of the company’s mission;
- The company’s values (their definition and their impact on the organization, employees, environment, community, etc.);
- The establishment of a common axis around which future changes and objectives will be articulated;
- An analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the company and its products and services;
- An analysis of opportunities and potential difficulties;
- Priority setting;
- Assessment of available resources to establish and implement an action plan;
- The conceptualization and integration of performance indicators that can measure, verify and compare performance;
- The creation of monitoring mechanisms.
Transfer of business
For a business owner, no choice is more important than that of transferring the business. Embarking on a sale process requires up to 5 years of preparation and reflection to put in place an appropriate transition.
Many small business owners do not have a succession plan. Some say they don’t have enough time, are obsessed with running their business, don’t want to consider leaving, or don’t understand how to proceed.
However, the business can lose substantial value if there is absolutely no exit strategy and if it has to be sold because of a health problem, for example. Obviously, you will want to avoid at all costs being forced to sell your business to a competitor… at a low price!
Through their lack of preparation, business owners also create uncertainty among their teams, which can be detrimental to their effectiveness and even lead to the departure of key members who could have ensured a smooth transition. These situations undermine productivity.
Let us prepare your business transfer: our program will allow you to get the most out of your business when you sell it, without stress.