Marketing Strategy & Digital Marketing
Where to start? Do we need to review our product and service offerings? Who are my customers? How well do I know them? Who are my competitors? Why don’t I always win my tenders? Why should a client choose me over a competitor? How well do I communicate with my customers? What are the triggers? In short, what do we really need in marketing?
The importance of strategic marketing
Marketing is an essential strategy for any business looking to grow and succeed in today’s competitive marketplace. It is a process that involves studying the needs and desires of consumers, creating products or services that meet those needs, and promoting and distributing those products or services through effective channels.
Here are some of the areas our consultants cover to help you increase your company’s visibility in the marketplace and drive business growth.
Creating brand awareness
Marketing helps create strong brand awareness for your business. A strong brand allows your business to be easily identifiable in the marketplace and stand out from competitors. This can help attract new customers and retain existing ones, as people tend to trust brands they know and recognize.
Marketing also allows businesses to target customers who are most likely to purchase their products or services. By using segmentation tools, businesses can identify groups of customers with similar needs and wants and create specific marketing campaigns to meet those needs. This allows companies to better understand their customers’ needs and offer them products or services that meet those needs.
Marketing can help boost sales for your business. By creating effective marketing campaigns and targeting the right customers, businesses can generate qualified leads and sales. Businesses can also use content marketing techniques to create quality content that attracts customers and encourages them to purchase their products or services.
Marketing is also important for customer retention. Companies can use relationship marketing techniques to maintain a strong relationship with their customers and build brand loyalty. This can be done by offering loyalty programs, special offers, discounts, or any other type of reward for customer loyalty.
Marketing is also important to measure the results of your marketing campaigns. By using analytics tools, companies can track the performance of their marketing campaigns and identify areas that need improvement. This allows companies to make more informed decisions and better understand the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns.
Marketing is an expertise, it is one of the business functions that, if mastered properly, can give you wings. Before thinking about marketing actions, you must first ask yourself the right questions, make the right analyses and position yourself strategically in the market.
To do this, here is how we can help you
- Understand and challenge your business model
- Build or refine your value proposition
- Analyze your sales and marketing expenses to determine the ROI of each investment
- Analyze your service offering to improve it based on market potential and opportunities
- Identify and understand your market segments by conducting customer interviews
- Build personas
- Analyze the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of your marketing and sales
- Align your marketing with your company’s direction (company goals, vision, mission and values)
- Define the marketing objectives to achieve the company’s goals
Seize the opportunity of this reflection to mobilize your teams in the desired direction
- Define a concrete action plan to align all marketing activities necessary to achieve your objectives
- Develop a strong corporate brand that is relevant to your market
- Develop a content strategy that is aligned with your business strategy that speaks to your offering and allows you to connect with your customers
- Develop a digital marketing plan, including strategies, Google, Meta, Linkedin, SEO, Website, radio, display and TV as needed
- Build a comprehensive roadmap to deliver digital marketing campaigns
- We can also help identifying resources in marketing digital and other partners if you don’t have internal resources available
Contact us now to discuss your reality and allow us to come back to you with a proposal adapted to your business objectives.